Abhilasha is an online platform created for the sole purpose of providing free legal advice and counselling to women on various issues/concerns. The website does not authorize any individual/corporation to collect funds on its behalf, nor does it make any kind of contributions, monetary or otherwise, to individuals, organizations or any other fundraising mechanisms for any reason whatsoever. Users are requested to strictly adhere to this policy and refrain from contacting the foundation or approaching any of its members for any kind of donations or charitable compensations. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in connection with the unauthorized use of our name, platform and/or website.
Abhilasha strictly adheres to the rules laid down by the Bar Council of India, which do not permit advertisement or solicitation by advocates in any form or manner. Hence, no part of the operation of this website, including the advice sought herein should be regarded as advertisement/solicitation.
By clicking, “I Agree” below, the user acknowledges that:
- There has been no advertisement, personal communication, solicitation, invitation or inducement of any sort whatsoever from Abhilasha or any of its members to solicit any work or advertise through this website;
- The purpose of this website is to provide free legal advice and counselling to women on various issues/concerns;
- Any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website are completely at the user’s volition and any transmission/receipt of information, or use of this website would not create any lawyer-client relationship.
- This website is not intended to be a source of advertising or solicitation and the contents hereof should not be construed as legal advice in any manner whatsoever.
- Abhilasha is not liable for any consequence of any action taken by the user relying on material/ information provided under this website. In cases where the user requires any assistance, he/she must seek independent legal advice.
- The content of this website is Abhilasha’s Intellectual Property.